We may collect the following information:-
. name and job title
· contact information including email address and telephone numbers
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers, or to administer your booking.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:-
· Internal record keeping and administration of your booking
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
· We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a home, postal or other physical address, other contact information, title, occupation, industry, personal interests, and other information when needed to provide a service or product or carry out a transaction you have requested.
As you browse www.thecliffhousehotel.com and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
Back to top ^